...In the Name of ALLAH...


*i dedic8 this entry specially to my dear nephew*

khairien zufairy bin muhammad khaizir
born on August 15, 2008 by 2.2 kg. A newborn that brought happiness and gratitude to my dear family, he's the first grandson, first great grandson for my mom's family side, first son, first nephew. I still remember him being all red, small and fragile baby, that it seemed almost impossible for me to hold him in my hands. 2 weeks, and it was time for me to go back to college. That was last summer.

few hours after born

I spent time to know zufairy by looking at his pictures my bro-in-law sent me through flickr. He's very much growing up with chubbier cheeks, more hair, tahap kecomelan pun bertambah berganda-ganda. My parents told me about his keletah and how peramah he is. zufairy greets everyone in the family every time he sees them, and he already can recognize them. Mama cakap,"Tok Bah favorite dia, suka sangat dia main dengan tok bah." Yep, I agree with that, my dad sangat suka baby. They gave me listen to recordings of zufairy's greetings and babies' talk. Nevertheless, never once I watched a video recording as they never have chance to show me one. I could only imagine how he was... This was before I went back home again this year.

aidilfitri 2008...with his parents

How about this summer, 2009? On the day I reached ground (oh it's been a long flight), I went to my sis's home. And there he was, 11-month baby zufairy! He looked so different from the last time I saw him live. What makes me almost rolling on the floor laughing is that zufairy can "Cakkk..." to us. He tilted his head a little to either side and then, "cakkk!". Maju sungguh, he can imitate things we do, including bunyi ayam berkokok. Adorable! zufairy sangat peramah, suka buat bunyi2 random, and he rarely merajuk or cries out. One of the babies yang sangat baik. Yesterday we dropped at my sis's house again, and at the sight of my youngest bro, zufairy tersenyum lebar and melompat2 girang. Wow, he really likes my bro. And now, he' s starting to know me as well as I am, sometimes I think how unfortunate I am for not getting to watch him growing up in front my my very eyes...but I'm really grateful to be his aunt...ahhh, I'm growing older!!

look! he even shows his cute rabbit teeth there!

~Grow up, grow up into a good and soleh person, zufairy!~

Comments (0)