...In the Name of ALLAH...
I love Korean and Japanese languages very much. I take time to watch dramas, listening to songs, practicing in classes and with friends. Learning new languages is not easy, but it would not be too difficult if we keep practicing. That's the essence of learning foreign language.Just feel like sharing my top list of Korean and Japanese drama/movies:
Korean:
- My Girl
- Spring Waltz (awesome OST!)
- Goong
- 18vs29
- My Lovely Samsoon
- Jewel in the Palace
- My Little Bride
Japanese:
- Love Letter
- Hana Yori Dango + sequels
- Long Vacation
- Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru
- Nodame Cantabile
- Proposal Daisakusen
This list should be longer, but enough for now. I love OSTs for these shows, they're too wonderful. Watching fictions somehow makes me happier, as if I can escape from reality to stop and enjoy another world from a particular perspective. Sometimes, I feel that immersing myself into dramas is better than keeping up-to-date with depressing current news in real world... at least they're not real. You can say, "What's the use to run away from reality? It will catch up to you in no time." You're right. You certainly can argue with me about this, well this is how I handle my stress. I get a point here, right? Guess so...*shrugs*
Can't wait to know the result for KIT application in few weeks, wonder if I get to go to Japan under the ticket of summer study abroad, or not? For you who read this, please PRAY for the BEST for me. Thank you! ^.^

1:06 PM |
Category: |
0
cookies for me!

Comments (0)