...In the Name of ALLAH...
Dear Ms. Bloggie,
It's been...err...almost a month since my last update. New stories?? Of course I do have! How about I start it off with study? Yes, my "favorite" part. Spring Quarter is already here, guys! And it starts to be my nightmare. Almost all courses this time are heavy and tougher than previous ones. More interestingly, I have 3 labs for three consecutive days every week. Ha ha ha. Nicely done. Just thinking about my future junior year (and maybe my final year Insha-Allah...), I would have 3-4 labs for every quarter. Uh oh... (O_o)
Starting this Friday, exams would be our regular visitors. Oh, suddenly I feel weak mentioning about this fact. Study in progress! Aja-aja Hwaiting! がんばれ!
Okay, next one would be less depressing subject. I need money. A lot of them. I have many plans to go here and there since I wouldn't have longer time to be in USA if I really want to finish up my study in 3 years 1 quarter. Japan, Korea, Grand Canyon, California, Europe, Michigan, etc. Such a dream...need to do saving starting now (T___T)
Enough with stressful topics. Spring is coming! People said it's LoVe season. We could almost see Cupids shooting arrows around in the air. To tell you the truth, since 2 months ago I've been shot once, no...maybe five times...ha ha, ridiculously I could save spaces for a lot of people in my heart! =P
Continuing the blissful Spring atmosphere, I hope I would get to wear my new clothes and shoes soon! "O Allah, I hope for warmer and sunnier days starting tomorrow...amiinn..."
My mind is weirdly blank lately. I need to urgently reformat my brain.
m(._.)m <---- I just learn this new emot! かわいい!
Gotta go, Ms. Bloggie!
Dear Ms. Bloggie,
It's been...err...almost a month since my last update. New stories?? Of course I do have! How about I start it off with study? Yes, my "favorite" part. Spring Quarter is already here, guys! And it starts to be my nightmare. Almost all courses this time are heavy and tougher than previous ones. More interestingly, I have 3 labs for three consecutive days every week. Ha ha ha. Nicely done. Just thinking about my future junior year (and maybe my final year Insha-Allah...), I would have 3-4 labs for every quarter. Uh oh... (O_o)
Starting this Friday, exams would be our regular visitors. Oh, suddenly I feel weak mentioning about this fact. Study in progress! Aja-aja Hwaiting! がんばれ!
Okay, next one would be less depressing subject. I need money. A lot of them. I have many plans to go here and there since I wouldn't have longer time to be in USA if I really want to finish up my study in 3 years 1 quarter. Japan, Korea, Grand Canyon, California, Europe, Michigan, etc. Such a dream...need to do saving starting now (T___T)
Enough with stressful topics. Spring is coming! People said it's LoVe season. We could almost see Cupids shooting arrows around in the air. To tell you the truth, since 2 months ago I've been shot once, no...maybe five times...ha ha, ridiculously I could save spaces for a lot of people in my heart! =P
Continuing the blissful Spring atmosphere, I hope I would get to wear my new clothes and shoes soon! "O Allah, I hope for warmer and sunnier days starting tomorrow...amiinn..."
My mind is weirdly blank lately. I need to urgently reformat my brain.
m(._.)m <---- I just learn this new emot! かわいい!
Gotta go, Ms. Bloggie!

1:01 PM |
Category: |
2
cookies for me!

Comments (2)
hahah my hearts been stolen! gosh.
heartS?? byknye heart ko, pao! haha