...In the Name of ALLAH...
It was a tough day for me and others, I bet. I woke up at 5 am to study Molec which exam at 9 am, rushed to 8 am Microb class, and did not have time to know the correct answers for Molec review exam. It turned out that the exam itself was not all about materials I read, instead many Qs came from the "bloody" review paper. Owhhh...nobody could imagine how frustrated I was. Because of my laziness and extreme procrastination, the impact was quite a hard blow to my whole body. Plus, it was raining this morning. My new shoes.... T___T
I looked up at the sky after 5pm class. What a nice bright blue sky...the same sky which extend over my home sweet home in Malaysia, my old life in high school, my old self... Suddenly, the past memories flooded my mind. I miss everything...
1 exam could really bring many things to mind. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha...
P/S: Oh btw, this is not an April Fool joke. Wednesday is my "hell" day of the week. Really.
It was a tough day for me and others, I bet. I woke up at 5 am to study Molec which exam at 9 am, rushed to 8 am Microb class, and did not have time to know the correct answers for Molec review exam. It turned out that the exam itself was not all about materials I read, instead many Qs came from the "bloody" review paper. Owhhh...nobody could imagine how frustrated I was. Because of my laziness and extreme procrastination, the impact was quite a hard blow to my whole body. Plus, it was raining this morning. My new shoes.... T___T
I looked up at the sky after 5pm class. What a nice bright blue sky...the same sky which extend over my home sweet home in Malaysia, my old life in high school, my old self... Suddenly, the past memories flooded my mind. I miss everything...
1 exam could really bring many things to mind. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha...
P/S: Oh btw, this is not an April Fool joke. Wednesday is my "hell" day of the week. Really.

11:22 AM |
Category: |
1 cookies for me!

Comments (1)
Hi Kina
Came across ur blog as i randomly searched for RIT info. Could u gimme your email add, there's something i'd like to ask with regards to RIT. If u don't mind. Or, drop me a mail at delinn1612@yahoo.com
Thx!
DeLinn