...In the Name of ALLAH...
It is final week of Spring quarter. In the midst of studying, finishing up lab notebook and lab report, a loud knock appeared to come from our front door. I looked around, there were 4 people in this house including me, and the disturbance seemed to be a stranger! Dla and Tira went to answer the mysterious knock, and it was a postman delivering something to someone. "Package, untuk Kina." As soon I heard that, my heart beat rapidly. "Is it...??" I extended my neck for clearer view of that little box in Dla's hand. "Hong Kong mari," those words made me squealed in no second. Three pairs of eyes stared at me with wide curiousity. My sweaty hands grabbed the precious package and my eyes confirmed it was indeed for me. Hot blood rushed to my face, and more squeals shot from my mouth. Sorry, I couldn't help it. I opened the package as fast as I could and there were them, lying peacefully in the bottom of the box. I couldn't believe it, this package was supposed to reach me after 2 weeks and it was barely a week since its shipping date. I couldn't hide my happiness anymore as my fingers took out them one by one. Three other faces started to make a frown and slowly turned to a slight scowl. "Ko beli Jaejoong ke??", "Ni mesti ada apa2 kaitan dgn DBSK, kan??" I could only answered them with a laugh. Hahaha! I don't care anymore. As long as I got what I wanted, I am HAPPY.
Thanks baby, you really made my day today. It's my awesome and brilliant day...because of you...now I could smile like I never smile before...
P/S: Sorry, pardon me to anyone who will scowling2 after reading this, I'm too happy right now! ^___^
P/S: Sorry, pardon me to anyone who will scowling2 after reading this, I'm too happy right now! ^___^

3:32 AM |
Category: |
0
cookies for me!

Comments (0)