...In the Name of ALLAH...
Due date for KIT-IJST application is 2 days from now.
So nervous! I am still in the middle of finishing & touching up my essays, completing anything I need to before submission time. Being stuck in last week before the long suffering FINAL week (which is next week) is really stressing me out. Lucky, genomics presentation has finished, no more genetics quiz. What's left? Japanese final paper tomorrow, another 4 papers next week! *sigh*
Sorry, digressing from the title. So, what's up with "Japan & Me?" It's a fancy title, but sometimes it's important to show how intimate I feel towards this favorite nation.
Honestly, I don't know what is the magnet that attracts me so much. I love too many elements of Japan. Food, music, drama, traditional clothes (kimono, yukata), maybe Harajuku stuff too, unique culture and arts, amazing views of old temples and shrines in the middle of green parks and lake. Its people? Of course, that's why I "fall in love" with them, but not in the sense of lovey-dovey thingies. Their discipline, attitude, respectful behavior make me want to be one of them. I admit, not every Japanese has those good qualities in them, some do show arrogance and ego too. Well, generally, yes. Those are why I like Japan.
Sounds too cliche, right? Hey, I'm not crushing on this or that cute Japanese guy or whatsoever, nor any hot Japanese actors in any J-drama (anyway, I'm watching Korean dramas right now). It's just that...I feel the need to justify my love towards Japan. It's too overwhelming, I think, and I don't know why. どうして?どうして?どうしてきみをすきになってしまったんだろう??
Effects of watching too much Japanese variety shows, maybe...?? *sigh*

6:57 AM |
Category: |
0
cookies for me!

Comments (0)