ok da malas nk tulis dlm full english. bantai lah dlm broken english-malay pon.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

We went to Bookoff & ¥100 shops. Da lewat petang baru nak gerak. Terserempak dgn sam, jackie, tiana. They got very cheap cup & bowl sets at bookoff. 3 plates + 4 cups = <¥1000! Murah! Maka berlari-larilah kami ke arah kedai tersebut, kerisauan sudah kehabisan, juga sudah lewat petang - kedai mungkin hampir tutup. Apparently, bookoff tutup 10pm, lega~ Kak diya sibuk mencari patung bear yg dia nak dulu, tapi dah takde. Too bad. Eventually, ktorg pusing2 usha benda lain. I bought 1 bowl set, 1 cup set. Soon, shopping @ ¥100 pulak. Lagi murah, so 'berjuta'lah barang yg diborong. OTW back, singgah @ Hokkahokkatei (take out bento boxes). Aritu cakap boleh pegi hokkahokkatei skali sebulan jer, masuk kali ni dah 3 kali beli. Nice lah.

Monday, June 28, 2010

RPro class start 10:40am! Yes, lambat sejam! As usual, we did research on our topics and made progress report. For JPN Comm, we changed classrooms into those @ 10th floor library. The view is nice. In class, we wrote thank-you letter to host family. Oh, how I miss them...



Suda-sensei brought us to 11th floor, a floor special for GIRLS ONLY! I found Sakurai Sho-chan's version of an-an! Hahaha, abunaiii! I'd certainly come again here!


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nothing unusual in Cultural class. For JST, we had another vocab quiz (sigh~) & new vocabs to learn (sigh lagi). Several students had to do presentation practice in front of us, I wonder if we have to memorize everything for the real one. O___o

Wednesday, June 30, 2010


Only 2 days till long weekend! Fujii-sensei sangat bersemangat dlm kelas hari ni, dia pun tak sabar nak cuti agaknye. Hoshigumi went to English class for JPN students, conversed in both JPN & English. I got 2 cool groups, agak talkative & funny. Groups lain byk yg pendiam. 1 of the guy said he likes Tohoshinki, ONLY. Eeee...hontou?? Ye la tuuh... Also, we wrote wishes and hung them on bamboo tree, for Tanabata festival.


After class, an all-girl trip to Strawberry Cafe! Me, diya, sam, jackie, and tiana. It's a western-style shop, based on maybe, 60's period. I got veggie cheese pizza & matchan waffle. So yummy! Walaupun mahal - ¥1100, I can afford that once in a while :)



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Multiculturism in-class presentation. We had to discuss topics within groups. I got myself "Ch.6: Transnational Migration of Women Crossing Boundaries". Menarik jugak, it's about how JPN women lari ke overseas drpd stressful work in Japan. Kat Japan, women is considered at lower rank than men. Sexist, kan?

Tak sabar, long weekend esok!

Comments (2)

On July 4, 2010 at 7:47 AM , asam-manis said...

ehhh the floor mmg GIRLS ONLY can enter? why? sbb ade byk kyaaaa materials ke? hehehe.

btw, waffle tuh mmg mknn biase ek kat sane? mouth-watering tgk the desserts! *u know me* hik.

 
On July 4, 2010 at 7:43 PM , sakina said...

yup2...nk masuk floor tu kene ade access card utk female stdnts...guys x dpt access la hehe. psl ape? ntah la, mybe jgak sbb ade kyaa stuff, walawey...

waffle tu x dpt jmpe tiap2 ari uh, mahal jugak sbb diorg jrg mkn...mmg sedap!! teringat simply crepes...isk3